Halar®ECTFE by SOLVAY® is a partially fluorinated semi-crystalline polymer offering a unique combination of mechanical properties, permeation resistance, thermal & chemical resistance and versatility. Halar® coatings has a very smooth surface which helps to reduce the risk of pinholes in the coating and reduce the risk of particle accumulation on the surface.
- Dimensionally stable, Excellent fire resistance, Extremely smooth surface
- Operating temperature upto 150 °C
- Excellent resistance to strong acids, such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric and hydrofluoric
- Best radiation resistance of all fluoropolymers
- Resists strong bases, such as sodium hydroxide, that would stress crack PVDF
- Ozone-resistant, mechanically tough with excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Available in Anti-static coating option for better static charge dissipation
- Piping Systems
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Electroplating Equipment
Get A Free Quote
If you have any enquiry about quotation or cooperation, please send mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following enquiry form. Our sales representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for your interest in our products.
- HALAR® is a registered trademark of SOLVAY